Best SEO Books 2019
As the name suggests, we are going to tell you about the Best SEO Books For 2019 and we hope that till the end you will be persuaded to Buy Cheap And Best SEO Books 2019 and Become an SEO Expert.
We know that all the Digital Marketers wants to learn more and more about Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
There are numerous blogs and articles informing about SEO and numerous blogs claim that they can make your SEO expert.
Even I have read many blogs and articles, like this and wondering one day, Is SEO is just what these sites are informing about? Believe me, SEO is an Ocean.
I have tried to dive into deep of this ocean and experienced that sometimes to learn in depth is by finding an expertly-written book.
This can help in learning the intricacies of SEO tactics as well as strategies.
Look, the best part about today’s scenario is that these are best and interesting times for Books. These books are available in paperback, Kindle, Kindle Unlimited, PDF, Hardcover, Audio Formats.
Though in this digital world, we have a reputation that e-books are a more reliable and new technique of reading books. But, I think, I must inform you that, the era of Analog Books is back.
“There is a high depletion of more than 40% between 2011 and 2016, in the sales of e-readers, as more and more users are using smartphones to read eBooks”- According to consumer research Group Euromonitor International.
SEO is basically an integral part of ranking a site in the various search engines in order to attract potential customers.
What do you think about your SEO? Have an SEO Test Here- SEO Score Checker.
You can learn from as many blogs and articles and even books as you can.
We are here to tell you some of the best books on SEO for the year 2019, that are available for marketers from Beginners to Experts.
These amateurs and professionals are looking for improving their SEO techniques as well as results.
So, here we go!
Buy Cheap And Best SEO Books 2019
#1 of Best SEO Books 2019
SEO for Dummies- A Wiley Brand
Written By- Peter Kent
A 5.0- star rating on Amazon
If you are serious about learning a subject, then you should go for a textbook learning.
SEO for Dummies is a fully updated guide to Search Engine Optimization. It is a package of tricks, tips and the secrets of SEO.
The book is perfect to show you how to create and maintain a website that ranks at the top of the search engines and drives high traffic to your website.
It is a user-friendly guide with plain English and easy to follow instructions.
This helps you to learn the Search Engine Basics such as how to get started? etc. and build a search-engine friendly site.
- Covering the latest information on pay-per-click options
- Using social media to boost your profile
- Managing your platform and reputation to positively impact your search engine rankings.
These are some of the USPs of the book.
This guide is a friendly and fun guide to start with, to know how to move your website to the top of the rankings.
Wiley Brand has other Dummy book on the topic Search Engine Optimization for Dummies by Bruce Clay. The book is a 737 pages thick and covers a lot of SEO.
Bruce Clay is a regular speaker at the SEO conferences and offers in-person training there as well. This book was published in the year 2015, so parts of it are out of date now in 2019
#2 of Best SEO Books 2019
SEO Like I’m 5- The Ultimate Beginners Guide To Search Engine Optimization
Written By: Mathew Capala
A 4.5-star rating on Amazon
SEO Like I’m 5 is a beginner SEO training system for forward-thinking businesses and entrepreneurs. This will help you rank top on Google, and you will be visible on social media and blogs.
With the help of this book, you will be able to learn how to attract followers and generate leads, by building a vibrant community around your content.
The book will be liked by the followers and search engines.
You will also learn to make money online and monetize your content like an expert.
In addition to this, it will take you through the strategic process of building and optimizing your online presence, “SEO Like I’m 5” features are:
- dozens of free tools
- real-world examples
- case studies
- under-the-hood’ hacks
- actionable tips.
Mathew organized the book into 5 C’s of SEO– Content, Code, Credibility, Connections, and Cash, that makes a complete structure.
Mathew Capala uses extensive analogies to make his points, but they become a jumble: “You can compare each of the Cs to a well-organized football team;” “Content marketing is similar to baking a cake for a party;” “The Wild West Era of SEO;” “Golden Nugget Keywords;” Internet information is “passed through the grapevine.”
The book is best for beginners as well and for the people outside the field or SEOs having less than a year experience.
#3 of Best SEO Books 2019
SEO For Growth- The Ultimate Guide For Marketers, Web Designers, and Entrepreneurs
Written By: John Jantsch and Phil Singleton
SEO For Growth is a One-Stop Digital Marketing Guide. It provides you with an in-depth overview of algorithms, design changes, and search engines so that you can understand the way Google “thinks”. The book is written by 3 major stakeholders of the website apart from SEO and that is:
and The Marketers
It is beneficial to all only when all the above three stakeholders are aligned.
As the title of the book suggests, this is again all about SEO only and is also about developing a marketing strategy, in order to get higher ranking on search engines like Google, Bing etc.
In this book, you’ll learn how to:
- Create and re-purpose content and plan an editorial calendar
- Build and manage online reputation
- In addition to this how to handle negative reviews
- Use pay-per-click advertising in the most cost-efficient way to get the biggest bang for your buck
- Use different social media channels for building engagement with your content,
- Do quality link- building without resorting to the shady practices which Google now penalizes
- Conduct keyword research to optimize your website and your content
- Build a revenue-generating website that will help power the growth of your company near in future.
#4 of Best SEO Books 2019
SEO 2019- Learn Search Engine Optimization With Smart Internet Marketing Strategies
Written By: Adam Clarke
A 4.5-star rating on Amazon
Adam Clarke used to work as a consultant with various brands and building websites, which used to reach the number one slot on Google.
This book is recommended for both those who are new to SEO and for those who are more experienced marketers.
The book is also useful for those who are interested in learning more and more about Latest Google Algorithm Updates.
The author defined some strategies for optimizing content without informing about the penalties. He also uses some techniques for businesses of all sizes and explains some easy topics without resorting to industry jargon.
Clarke includes important topics related to:
#5 of Best SEO Books 2019
SEO Fitness Workbook: 2019 Edition: The Seven Steps To Search Engine Optimization Success On Google
2018 Updated Edition
Written By: Jason McDonald
A 4.8-star rating on Amazon
Jason McDonald is considered an Industry Leader and was involved with online media in the year 1994. He also teaches in the San Francisco Bay Area.
This is one of the best books on SEO or Search Engine Optimization for beginners as well as for experts.
He used this content as the basis of learning:
- Keywords: Identify Winnable and High-Value SEO Keywords
- On Page SEO: Optimize Your Website to ‘Speak Google’ via Page Tabs, your home page, and structural elements
- Content Marketing: Learn to produce content that pleases Google and your customers
- Off Page SEO: Build links, leverage social media, and go local. Includes detailed ‘Local SEO’ information for local businesses!
- Metrics: Master Google Analytics
- Learn: Pointers to SEO Tools and Online Resources
This SEO book of Jason McDonald helps marketers so that they can build a mindset of SEO so that they can adapt to industry changes in the industry and remain optimized.
The book is intended for small business owners, designers, marketing professionals, and anyone else who wants to learn and understand the latest in SEO strategy.
In this book, you learn not only about keywords, links, and metrics you also receive worksheets and tips to implement it for your business purposes.
#6 of Best SEO Books 2019
Definitive Guide to Selling on Amazon
Written By: Tracey Wallace, et al
A 5.0-star rating on Amazon
The book as the name suggests is based on selling on Amazon published in 2017. The book says-
“Whether you are just getting started or have been selling on Amazon for years, learn how you can grow Amazon as a revenue channel, increase sale and scale your Amazon business.”
And the key points are:
- How to win the Buy Box, where 82% of Amazon’s sales happen?
- Why mobile matters most- 70% of Amazon customers made purchases on Amazon’s mobile site- and how to optimize for it?
- Pitfalls that trip up even the best Amazon sellers out there- and how to avoid each and every one of them.
- How you could lose on Amazon by winning- and other tips and tricks to avoid a double-sided sword?
- Pricing and re-pricing strategies for both resellers and private label sellers alike- plus tips to make you more money faster.
- How to get a 320% increase in sales in less than 30 minutes (Amazon SEO Exists)?
- Growth hacking tips and tricks that could earn your lacs for every hour you spend selling on Amazon.
The chapter 10 of this book tells you about, “How to master Amazon SEO and Move your products up on the search rankings in 2018”, it is just similar to Google Algorithm but more green and naïve than the RankBrain friend.
But, remember, for everything you need to start selling and winning on Amazon both today and into the future.
Last but not least, one of the best SEO books 2019 is:
#7 of Best SEO Books 2019
The Art of SEO- Mastering Search Engine Optimization
Written By: Eric Enge, Stephan Spencer, and Jessie Stricchiola
A 4.5-star rating on Amazon
The above mentioned three acknowledged are experts in the field of Marketing and Search Engine Optimization especially, sharing guidelines and innovative techniques that may help you plan and execute a comprehensive SEO strategy.
They pertain to established marketing companies and even popular industry blogs.
This book is complete with an array of effective tactics of SEO from basic to advanced learning for beginners to expert.
This third edition prepares digital marketers with updates on SEO tools and new methods of Search Engine Optimization that have reshaped the SEO landscape.
The beginners will receive a thorough education or information about SEO, while experienced practitioners in SEO get an extensive reference to support ongoing engagements:
- Comprehend SEO’s intricacies and complexities.
- Explore the underlying theory and workings of search engines.
- Understanding the role of social media, links and user data.
- Discover tools in order to track results and measure success.
- Examine the effects of Google’s Panda and Penguin algorithms.
- Consider opportunities available in local, mobile, and vertical SEO.
- Building a competent SEO team along with defined roles.
- Glimpse the future of search and the SEO industry as well.
Here we have recommended you some Buy Cheap And Best SEO Books 2019. Though there are numerous books available in the market and online as well, I think we have solved you the leg work at least.
In the article Best SEO Books 2019, I have tried to make you aware that without practical experience you will not be able to make SEO happen.
In order to become an SEO expert, you need to understand what SEO basically is. Importance of on-page and off-page SEO also.
So, its time to come out of the four walls and take a book for reading to drive traffic and rank high on Google.
Some more books recommended to you for more information on SEO are:
- SEO 2017 & Beyond: A Complete SEO Strategy – Dominate the Search Engines!
- 3 Months to No.1: The “No-Nonsense” SEO Playbook for Getting Your Website Found on Google
- SEO Decoded: 39 Search Engine Optimization Strategies To Rank Your Website For The Toughest Of Keywords
I hope you have enjoyed my selection of the best SEO books 2019.
We invite you to purchase the books on Amazon, the most recommended website for purchasing online.
Read the article and visit this website frequently to enhance your skills. We’ll be always up-to-date.
Hope the selection is admirable and I recommend you to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are requested to comment by filling the FORM here.
In Your Service!
Dhairya Singh Chauhan